April 17th Event at Terroirific; The Event and Photos
Great to see everyone at our first event at Terroirific! On a beautiful sunny day, we made good use of the terrace.
Around 60 people tasted Spanish Wines and Tapas with a presentation by the Sommelier from Terroirific, Onne:
- Tintoralba roble (La Mancha, Spain)
Delicious red wine from Garnacha Tintorera and Syrah and 4 months in oak barrel. A really good body and fruit concentration.
- 1 Pulso 2008 from Navarra, Spain
- 2 Pulso 2008 from Navarra, Spain
A robust wine from Tempranillo with Merlot well rounded in the barrel of 12 months.
- Tintoralba blanco (La Mancha, Spain)
Grapes of Sauvignon Blanc and Verdejo – fruity and highly intense.
- Tortilla Española (Spanish Omelette with potatoes and red pepper)
- Fritos Saturnina: square croquetas
- Hot Sobrasada (spreadable chorizo cream) & honey tapas; manchego cheese tapas
We had some great feedback on the first event. We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
Photos courtesy of R & D photography;